One box (~9 cups) Crispix cereal (::gasp::)
2-3 C. Bugles crackers (my son's genius inspiration)
8 TBSP (one stick) butter
2 tsp seasoned salt
1 tsp garlic salt
3 TBSP Worcester sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine cereal and crackers. Mix thoroughly.
2. In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients and microwave to melt butter. Stir.
3. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture.
4. Microwave on high for 6 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
5. Spread on aluminum foil to cool. Store in an airtight container.