1 cup milk (you may use soy, almond, or whatever you like)
1/4 cup oil
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1 cup cornmeal
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup white rice flour
2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp xanthan gum
1. Preheat oven to 400*, and oil an 8"x8" square pan.
2. Blend the wet ingredients together in a blender or food processor (I used a mini food processor)
3. Whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
4. Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until homogeneous.
5. Pour the batter into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes.
6. Cool, slice, and serve with honey butter. Enjoy!