2 cups flax meal
1 TBSP baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
6 egg whites and 1 yolk, beaten together
1/2 cup water
2 TBSP coconut oil
1 medium zucchini, finely grated
- Preheat oven to 375*, spray two half-sheet pans with cooking spray.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl, and make a well in the center.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl (including zucchini), and combine with dry ingredients.
- Let sit 2-3 minutes.
- Pour batter into pan and spread evenly into the corners.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the top springs back up.
- Cut into slices, flip over, and bake another 3-4 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on racks.
- Wrap each cooled slice in wax paper, and freeze until ready to consume.