3 cups mango puree (I steamed the mangoes in the microwave for 8 minutes, ran the pulp through the juicer after removing the skin and pit)
3 cups diced plums
2 cups water
4 cups sugar
3 TBSP low/no sugar powdered pectin
- Combine mango puree and diced plums with water, and sprinkle pectin over the top, stirring constantly.
- Cook over medium heat until plums soften. Puree mixture with an immersion blender.
- Bring fruit/pectin mixture to a full rolling boil, which doesn't stop bubbling even with stirring. Stir continuously.
- Add sugar, and return to a boil. Stir constantly. Once the full rolling boil is resumed, boil for one minute.
- Fill sterilized jars, clean rims, place lids and rings, and process in a water bath for 20 minutes.